Wednesday, October 29, 2008
WE ARE FAMILY
We are all here at the hotel! Karla and I stood at the airport for at least 1 1/2 hours waiting....my arms hurt! I had to hold her the whole time. Jason is here and we are all tired. Hopefully we'll be able to take a family nap. Diana took pictures and video so I will post that later today. Karla is talking and playing with her Daddy but hasn't let him hold her yet. She is calling him Daddy though and smiling at him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Together at long last!!! I feel so happy about that. I will be waiting
eagerly for a family photo. Have
a wonderful day together, I know Jason is very tired after his trip but I bet seeing Karla has perked him right up!!! AND YOU ARE ALL LEAVING GUATEMALA TOGETHER THIS
TIME !!!!!!!
Love you all, Mom
Aren't you glad you spent all that time at the gym before you went there.
I'm so glad Jason made it safely and your little family is together again and forever.
Love Mom
YAY!! I have been anxiously waiting all day to hear about the arrival :) So glad you're all together! And alitl piece of me is there too (the suitcase) haha :) can't wait to hear more wonderful updates!
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! I can't even imagine what a relief you all must feel. Finally, after nearly two years, you are together! What a wonderful day!
Post a Comment