Monday, October 27, 2008

Good News

The transfer to the crib worked last night and we both slept all night!

I woke up early because for some reason my back is really hurting - maybe from all this playing and carrying a little girl.

The good news is I had an email from the wonderful lady at LabCorp already this morning. It said: "your case is going for review and calculations this morning..if all is good and no further testing is needed, the next step will be going out to the embassy...I will keep you posted".

This is great news...hopefully the results will be headed to the Embassy today, in which case I could call the Embassy today or tomorrow about scheduling our appointment to COMPLETE this process!

I hear my little cutie pie stirring in her crib so I better sign off for now.

Oh, something cute Karla started doing yesterday is saying "where are you?" It isn't quite articulated well but it is obvious that is what she is saying. I always say this when we are "looking for" her bear or her ball or each other. :)

No comments: