Wednesday, October 22, 2008

So Far So Good

So far the day is going well. Karla and I did our usual morning walk and running around the indoor courtyard area. They are always setting up for evening events so Karla likes to tell all the male workers "hola" and flash them a smile.

It was finally sunny and warm this morning so I figured, what the heck, lets get to the pool! We went out for a little over an hour. Karla LOVES the water as well as the kids in the pool. I finally met another adoptive family that had their Embassy appointment this morning. It was nice to talk to them while Karla "talked" to their 2 babies. I will have to ask someone by the pool to take our picture in the water one day. Karla likes the water and doesn't want me to hold on to her. I'm trying to blow up her flotation thing that she can sit in but I don't have the lungs that Jason has. :) I will work at it slowly.

I just ordered room service for lunch. Karla taking naps during my lunch time is difficult for me (not being at home). We all know how I get when I am hungry. :) So now I've eaten and I'm ready for when she wakes up! Oh, and I did get food for her too. :)

Here is how she fell asleep for her nap. Her other favorite sleeping position.

I was sitting on the floor right up against her when she fell asleep - I didn't just let her drop there. :)

When she wakes up we are going with Diana to Price Mart. I need diapers, drinks for Karla and some other things. Hopefully the little trip will go well!!!

No comments: