In 12 hours I will be in an airplane to Atlanta. Then I'll fly Atlanta to Guatemala. If all goes as planned, I will be at Karla's foster home at 4 pm Guatemala time!!!
I still feel like I am in a dream. Am I really going to see my baby tomorrow - and everyday thereafter??? :)
We went to church today and then some of our friends had us over for lunch afterwards. They had cookies from Eat N Park that had pink frosting and "Karla" written in white icing on all of them! They also had pink plates and napkins and a sign that said "Ducha de Karla" (Karla's shower).
We are so lucky to have so many people who have helped us through this adoption. It is almost done!!
Oh, did I mention I will be in Guatemala TOMORROW? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh Karla.......Do you know Mommy's
on her way??? What an amazing day
you will have tomorrow, a whole new
wonderful world is now beginning for
you! :)
I love the blog! I can't wait to get daily updates. Austin was looking at the computer screen and saw the picture of Karla and said "Baby Karla!" and kissed the screen repeatedly. Guess he can't wait for Karla to come home either! Safe travels!
Love,
Jen
Mama's coming Karla! Travel safely Jennifer. It is the beginning you have waited for your whole life. It all starts now!
Dad M
Congratulations! I know you've been waiting a long, long time for this. We look forward to seeing updates from Guatemala.
I don't think I can even describe how excited I am for you and Jason and Karla! The best part of the journey is yet to come.
Can't wait for our first Karla-Heather playdate!
Post a Comment