Thursday, October 30, 2008

Embassy Doctor Screening

Short update -- We're forging ahead at light speed! Karla's doctor screening is tonight at 6pm! We haven't been able to get a hold of Pablo all day but we're just rolling on without him. We printed the adoption forms from the Embassy in the business center and got the concierge to make the appointment for tonight. The doctor is just a few blocks from here but we're going to get driven there since it'll be dark on our return trip. We've got all the forms with us and our friend Diana will be here shortly to take us and translate for us. We are concerned that if we wait for Pablo they wouldn't have the report ready for Monday morning. We're running around like crazy people but we're trying to make extreme progress. We'll relax this weekend.

FYI - Jennifer wrote the last post but I'd left myself logged into Blogger. I don't use nearly that many exclamation marks or write in pink.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Tonight I was showing the boys the photos of the three of you. Asking Eric if he remembered you. Showing them both your little girl, etc. Evan pointed to a photo of Karla and said "Baby is happy!" :-) Out of the mouths of babes!

Keep these blog entries coming. I, like everyone else, am addicted to the updates.