Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Everything is Better in the Morning

I just woke up and feel MUCH better about everything. My throat even feels better. I think the time change is hard on me too....good thing it is not more than a 2 hour difference!!!

Karla isn't up yet.

For some reason God wanted us to adopt a toddler, not an infant. And for some reason He wanted her to go through this transition. I just have to remember that and trust Him (rather than getting angry or sad). We will get through this!

I stayed up a while last night and read a few chapters of my "Toddler Adoption" book. It may have helped a little but it assumes that the child understands what I am saying. Karla understands some English now...but not much!

2 comments:

Katie H said...

It's funny that you mentioned it being God's will for you to adopt a toddler... I have been telling John about your posts and I said yesterday, "If He leads you to it, He'll lead you through it" and sounds like it applies! The way she's sleeping with her bum up is TOO MUCH! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better
today. This will take time so be
patient with yourself as well as with
Karla. I am so impressed with what
a great job you are doing! Karla
may not know it yet but she has the most wonderful Mom possible!!! And soon this will be over and we will
begin having the most amazing life
with Karla. So much to look forward to. I love and miss you both!!! MOM