We said goodbye to our friends this morning. It was sad but we did it. We both just took a nap - today is going better than yesterday so far. We're going to the pool this afternoon! I uploaded some pics from this morning.
From Karla:
gv ,l,cc,,,cc,ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc,,ccccccccccccccccccccccccc,ccccccccc
The picture of Karla is from right after Carey, Lola, and Rich left. I guess that is how she felt about it. :)
3 comments:
I see Karla is learning to type on the computer.
oh yes! She loves to. It makes it hard for me to talk to Jason!
hey chicas!
glad to hear you're ok!
fyi - my roommate checked out your blog today and wanted me to tell you that Karla is freakin' cute and thank God the drama is almost over!
you're our new favorite reality show - hee hee
well the Steelers won, the Pens won, just another day in the 'burgh.
love the video!
lookin' forward to the daily update
don't worry she has beautiful hair!
also from my roommate:
Keep on keepin' on!
later
Post a Comment