Thursday, October 30, 2008

PINK!

We just got our pink slip!
Our Embassy Appointment is Monday November 3 at 7:15a.m. We will get Karla's visa at 3:30 p.m. on Tuesday and then

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 5 WE ARE COMING HOME TOGETHER AS A FAMILY!!!!!!!

5 days before our little girl's birthday! Praise the Lord!

6 comments:

jess m #1 said...

Finally! I am so excited and soon my company will again see that I can be productive. I check this thing non stop throughout the day - have never had the courage to create a blogger name - until this comment just posted! So wanted to say congrats and I can NOT wait to see everyone! CONGRATULATIONS! I love all the pictures! Keep them coming! I am so excited!
Love Jess Mc

Kelly said...

Less than a week and back to the Burgh! Woo Hoo!

Anonymous said...

MY FAMILY IS COMING HOME :) :) :)

OH WHAT A DAY NEXT WEDNESDAY WILL
BE !!!!!!!!

LET THE BIRTHDAY PARTY BEGIN !!!!

AND REMEMBER TO ALWAYS
"GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD, FOR HE
IS GOOD; HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER."
PSALM 107 : 1

Carey said...

OMG, OMG, OMG:) I am sooooo excited! Congrats! Can't wait to see you guys!

Love,
Carey

Unknown said...

I am soooo happy for you!! Hope the next few days go by in a snap so that you can be on your way home. Can't wait to see you and meet Karla!

Annie and Greg said...

YAY!!!!! I have been waiting all day to get a chance to read your blog because I just knew that it would have great news!

Two years ago today we had our embassy appointment to adopt Marcus. I almost forgot that it happened today. It is funny how quickly all the struggles in the past disappear once you have your little one with you forever.