I love having this blog and everyone posting. I feel like you are all here - well, at least like you all have a part in this great day! More tomorrow.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Pictures
I posted some more pictures from this evening. Daddy fed Karla dinner in the family room. He brought her new shoes that she loves and keeps taking off and putting on. He also brought an umbrella stroller for the airport on the way back home - and for some reason she really likes that too. Right now they are sitting beside each other eating their bedtime snack, making faces and at each other and laughing. She is calling him Poppy (what kids in Guat say for dad) and/or Daddy consistently. He took a shower and she was knocking on the door calling for him the whole time. I think they are going to get along just fine. I can't wait until I can take 20 minutes, leave them both in the room and go sit in the hot tub. I'll probably be missing them the whole time but my back hurts! :) Glad Jason will be here to help with the playing, jumping, running, and carrying. :)
I love having this blog and everyone posting. I feel like you are all here - well, at least like you all have a part in this great day! More tomorrow.
I love having this blog and everyone posting. I feel like you are all here - well, at least like you all have a part in this great day! More tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is amazing. Don't know what else to say. :) love you guys
I'm so glad you are all together...everyone looks sooooo happy:)
Another great blog that brings me to tears. Happy Tears!!!! What a cute story of Jason taking a shower and Karla knocking at the door, I'm sure he loved that :) I also loved the picture of Jason feeding Karla, so adorable!!! Have a great day TOGETHER!!!! Love you all, Mom
How wonderful! Glad to see that you're all together and having a wonderful time.
I'm so very happy for you!
- Craig
Post a Comment