Wednesday, October 29, 2008

TOGETHER

We all went down the dining room because I was hungry and I was concerned Karla would be too. She fell asleep in her stroller before the food arrived. Jason and I ate quickly and then returned to the room. Here are my two angels right now:


I just called the Embassy to see about our appointment. We still haven't been issued the pink slip. I talked to a lady and she said no matter what our appointment will be next Monday or Tuesday. There is no way we could do it tomorrow and they don't do appointments on Friday. I am a little disappointed but I am not going to let it bother me! This will just give us a chance to show Jason what we've been doing, who we've met, go to the zoo, and maybe go to Antigua - a tourist area near here. I'm going to upload pictures now to flickr. Then I will try to rest. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture :) :) :)

Daddy and his little girl!!!

I bet they're dreaming of their
future together and how wonderful it is going to be :) :) :)

Carey said...

So sweet! I am truely happy for you guys:) Finally...Together! Oh, I love the new shoes! LOL!!!!!

Love,
Carey

Unknown said...

AWWWW....how cute!! Jason is a big teddy bear
I shall refer to you as Queen Jennifer and Princess Karlita :)
So speaking of coldness, its snowing here!!! I think its temperary...argh..
so I was at KMart and saw these fuzzy fleece footie pajamas and I had to buy them of course! -thankfully I didn't have to take them off a display model:)
- poor kid she'll be freezing here....atleast she'll have billions of hugs to keep her warm!
have fun being tourists!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear McCormick Family,

Looks like everything is going along well. A little more waiting, but not long now!! Jason and Karla look pretty relaxed. How does mommy look!?

Love, Dad

Kelly said...

The guy behind the three of you at the airport looks like he is in such awe of your family :-0) CONGRATULATIONS!

Unknown said...

The video of Jason giving Karla the bear at the airport made me cry. I'm so happy that you are all finally together! It won't be long now...

Annie and Greg said...

That picture just set me off in a flood of tears. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that the three of you are together FOREVER.

Dad M said...

SO happy to see everyone back together again. I loved the video at the airport. I knew the big bear would be a great idea. You are in the "HOME" stretch!