Watch out attorney in Guatemala! A frustrated Mama Bear is coming down next week and she is going to be on your back so that you will get your job done!! I would be afraid if I were you.
Heidy took Karla to get her passport this afternoon again, for a third try. She waited 1 1/2 hours for our attorney to show up. He finally showed up BUT he didn't have all the necessary documents to be able to get the passport. So now after spending almost 1 1/2 days trying to get the passport Heidy will have to go back again. I have heard that she is pretty frustrated. I would be too. It can't be easy with a toddler in a small crowded space.
This incident today has made me feel confident that I will be able to be assertive enough next week and will have the guts to pester, pester, pester until this attorney gets his act together!
On a more positive note Karla got some gifts today! She got a beautiful dress she can wear for the holidays, an adorable little blue coat, a denim dress, and a red hand-knitted cardigan and matching hat.
Normally the news we got today would have upset me. I'm okay with it now because I know next week I can try to make things move myself!
Two more days at home..... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Papa Bear is scared of Mama Bear and hiding in his office...
You should be afraid Papa Bear! You don't mess with a mad Mama Bear. :) I think you know that already though...
Post a Comment