Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Love!

I'm in love!!!
So far we are doing GREAT!!!
I will post more pictures tonight. Karla is so cute, talkative and getting along with Lola.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Jennifer and Karla

Anonymous said...

Whew. I finally got through. I am catching on. So Jennifer and Karla, the pictures are great and the blog is a real neat way to share in your exciting adventure. We are all waiting anxiously for your return.

Love , Dad N.

Mom N said...

Hi Jennifer and Karla

Mom N said...

I'm so excited about your blog and all the wonderful pics of you with Karla. You both look so happy and that makes me happy, too. I hope the rest of your time there goes quickly and you'll both be home with us FOREVER. I love you both!!

Dad M said...

The Pictures are great! She is so beautiful and happy!

Dad M

bdj7205 said...

I have been trying to leave a comment for awhile but have been having trouble !! Hopefully this time it works!! Love to see you both so happy!! It's amazing how many people are praying for you how many people I meet that ask me about you guys!! God is hearing those prayers! she will be home with us soon!!!