Sunday, November 2, 2008

Prayer Request

Hi Everyone,
I am just asking that you will pray specifically for comfort for Karla in the next few days (and especially nights). We will have a busy day tomorrow and traveling on Wednesday. She is fine most of the time but when she isn't...it is hard for all of us. Last night was so sad for Jason and I when there was nothing to do to comfort her. I just cried along with her. It evokes a lot of feelings for me about this whole process as you can imagine and I hate that she has to go through this. But she is tough and we'll be with her every step of the way, as will all of you. :) We are anxious to get home and let the real transition begin!
Thank you. We will try to post tomorrow after our EMBASSY APPOINTMENT and before the zoo trip! The BIG day!
Love, Jennifer

5 comments:

Carey said...

Dear Lord,

Please watch over Baby Karlita during all her new transitions and comfort her in this tough time.

Amen

Anonymous said...

"The Embassy Appointment".....
How long we have waited for this day to arrive and tomorrow it is finally
happening. I wish I could be there
with you and help you to celebrate! However, I will be there in thought and in prayer. Have a wonderful
day and enjoy Karla Jayne McCormick, our most amazing little girl!
Love you all :) Mom

Unknown said...

Hope you can find some small comfort in knowing that Karla is learning that she has two dedicated, loving and supportive parents who are with her every moment through this difficult transition. As you say, you'll be with her every step of the way and she's learning that you'll always be there for her.

As for the upcoming embassy appointment... WOO HOO! :-)

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Eric and I just said a prayer for Karla. He is still awake because of the time change. I was always taught that God hears children's prayers first.

Keep up the magical work that you are doing. Remember, God only gives you what he knows that you can handle.

I know God will not give me anything that I can't handle.
I just wish he didn't trust me so much.
~Mother Teresa