Friday, November 28, 2008

Computer

I just wanted to let you know that my computer has been acting up and Jason is going to be fixing it up for a few days. I hope not too long. I may go through withdrawal from not being able to blog and upload and look at all my pictures!!!

We had a HAPPY and thankful Thanksgiving. Tonight Karla's 2nd cousins and great aunt and great uncle came over to meet her. I think everyone had a good time! I'll have to post pictures when I can!

Tomorrow we are headed to my parents' house in Ohio. It'll be our first "long" drive (1 1/2 hours) with Karla. She is going to meet ALL of my side of the family. Thirty people are going to finally get to meet her. We are hoping it goes well for Karla and that she has fun. Usually my family has a Thanksgiving celebration on the Saturday after Thanksgiving but this year we are all going out to eat and then having a party at my parents' house to celebrate Karla being home (and my grandma being done with chemo and now being cancer-free)!!

Have a good weekend!

No comments: