Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Home and Happy

Home again on a Wednesday night! Hopefully this time we'll be here longer. :)

Karla was discharged from the hospital this evening! Her diagnosis was (RAD) reactive airway disease - which is basically asthma. I guess in toddlers they have to have more than one episode to call it asthma. We will hope that is not the case. Now we know the warning signs and will be watching carefully for them. They are still saying she may or may not have had pneumonia. Her ear infections are almost gone. Guess what..she didn't have TB?

Everyone kept telling me she'd perk up all of a sudden. I didn't believe it...until I saw it! She was a totally different kid this evening than she was this morning. Praise the Lord!

Karla was sent home with 3 medications and an inhaler. Our first inhaler use at home went surprisingly very well!

I have to go settle down my two kiddos now...Mommy wants to go to bed!

Speaking of, this is from Karla: zsz`wsw`qwswz

5 comments:

Unknown said...

WHOO HOO!!!!! atleast she'll be healthy for the holidays!! sleep well!

Annie and Greg said...

Yay!!! So glad you are all home... again. Mostly glad Karla is feeling much better!

Kelly said...

Keep all the good news coming! Get some rest. Welcome home McCormick Family (again... for the last time:-))

Katie H said...

Welcome home! have fun exploring the house :)

Unknown said...

Glad you're all home...again!