Anyway, I just uploaded some pictures and a video. The video is funny! We are going to have to be more careful of what we do. Karla observes and imitates us a lot! In the family room when we're not feeling as energized as she is, we sit on the couch or chair. Most of the time the lion has to be continually playing music. So, instead of using our hand to push his nose to make the music, somehow we started using our feet and then someone else wanted to use their feet...
Saturday, November 1, 2008
More pictures
Jason and I are finally able to relax a little bit now that everything is pretty much done with our adoption case and we are having fun. :) Karla's in bed and we just ordered a pizza for dinner. I'll admit, I didn't eat 3 meals a day when Jason wasn't here. I did feed Karla regularly though! Apparently not enough fruit though. :) I always thought I would eat dinner after she went to bed...but I usually slept instead.
Anyway, I just uploaded some pictures and a video. The video is funny! We are going to have to be more careful of what we do. Karla observes and imitates us a lot! In the family room when we're not feeling as energized as she is, we sit on the couch or chair. Most of the time the lion has to be continually playing music. So, instead of using our hand to push his nose to make the music, somehow we started using our feet and then someone else wanted to use their feet...
Anyway, I just uploaded some pictures and a video. The video is funny! We are going to have to be more careful of what we do. Karla observes and imitates us a lot! In the family room when we're not feeling as energized as she is, we sit on the couch or chair. Most of the time the lion has to be continually playing music. So, instead of using our hand to push his nose to make the music, somehow we started using our feet and then someone else wanted to use their feet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Karla turning on the lion's nose
with her foot instead of her hand
just cracks me up. She is definitely
Daddy's daughter :)
Post a Comment