Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Karla describes her day

Since Daddy has to go back to work, I will do some work around the house for him...

Mommy and I made some messes today. We made pudding (doctor said I need lots of calcium) and drew some pictures with markers - even though I didn't like getting markers on my hands at first. I warmed up to it!



I made Mommy think I would eat some of the pudding (with calcium in it) by taking many licks as we made the pudding but I didn't eat any once it firmed up. She can't fool me. :)

Oh, Mommy forgot to mention yesterday that when we saw the doctor, the doctor said she had been looking forward to finally meeting our family. The doctor has been looking at my medical reports for 2 years and then telling Mommy and Daddy how I'm doing. The doctor said our family has the runner-up award. We are the second longest adoption from Guatemala she has ever had at her office. The first place award was a family that took 27 months. We took 24 months. Mommy said it wasn't an "award" that she wanted.

2 comments:

carla said...

Hi guys, been catching up with the blog and I am glad to hear you are finally getting settled. :) Karla is sooooo adorable! :)

Carla B.

Jen Benger Rath said...

Karla looks so "at home!" Can't wait to meetin Karla.