Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

This year we have a lot to be thankful for! So many answered prayers and a new family member!
Here is Karla getting the turkey baster ready for the big day... (We're not really cooking the turkey but I was feeling festive while washing dishes)

We are thankful for lots of loving family!

Karla was better today than yesterday. I still don't think she has been herself and her eyes looked so tired all day. I have a nagging feeling that she is going to be sick again. I may just be an over-worried mom though - I hope so anyway. Our other theory is that she is getting some teeth. Karla did wake up at 3 am again. It is weird how it is the same time each night. I'm not sure what that means. Last night it only took a half an hour to get her back to sleep.

Words Karla said today (good thing I keep a piece of paper handy!): me, jingle (for Jingle Bells), excuse me (Elmo may have helped her say this), red, yeah football (Daddy has been drilling her on this), and stool (she sits on a stool while she brushes her teeth and when I dry her hair).

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: