Bummer about the Zoo but I guess it all worked out anyway. This is getting pretty exciting you know. I was "sick" when I realized I missed your call yesterday at around 11:30 AM our time. I was in with my boss. At least I had a good reason to be away from my desk! We all love you guys so much and can't wait to see you. The pictures are great! And thanks for showing Karla my real photo, not the hairy one!!
wow. She is one LOVED little girl! Loved from all over the world! It's amazing that she has had such a wonderful family taking caring of her, what a blessing!! Now she gets to meet another wonderful family that loves her so much too!! Counting the hours...
5 comments:
All the pictures are really sweet! I love the video...it made me want to cry:) Happy tears of course!
Love,
Carey
Karla looked so nice in her pretty dress and sweater for her Embassy appointment!
:) :) :) :) :) :)
Love, MOM
Bummer about the Zoo but I guess it all worked out anyway. This is getting pretty exciting you know. I was "sick" when I realized I missed your call yesterday at around 11:30 AM our time. I was in with my boss. At least I had a good reason to be away from my desk! We all love you guys so much and can't wait to see you. The pictures are great! And thanks for showing Karla my real photo, not the hairy one!!
Love, Dad N.
Looks like fun! I guess Chuck E Cheese is going to be a fun place for you to visit here too :) Have a safe trip home, good luck! talk to you soon!
wow. She is one LOVED little girl! Loved from all over the world! It's amazing that she has had such a wonderful family taking caring of her, what a blessing!! Now she gets to meet another wonderful family that loves her so much too!! Counting the hours...
:o)
Aunt Brenda
Post a Comment