Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So Far So Good

Karla seemed better today. I did hear some wheezing this morning and this afternoon but it didn't seem to slow her down too much today. She is down to two breathing treatments a day and she seems to cough the most prior to her evening treatment. We haven't done anything this week other than run little errands. I'm hoping tomorrow we can go to church in the morning like we usually do on Thursdays. As long as the night goes well and she doesn't have a fever in the morning, we will go.

The three of us went on a (short) walk tonight and Karla ran most of the way! She kept Jason and I moving! She did start coughing at the end so I was glad we didn't go far because I don't think she would have stopped running if I wanted her to. I think that is a good sign.

Tomorrow I am going to call both her pediatrician and the allergist to update them on her progress.

Karla and I had such a nice time together today - well, at least I did. During her nap I worked on her lifebook/scrapbook that I started 2 1/2 years ago. I need to finish it now that I know how the adoption story ends! Working on it and looking back at all the old pictures made me SOOOO thankful that she is here! I feel so lucky to have her!

1 comment:

Annie and Greg said...

According to my lifebook progress Marcus is still in Guatemala and 5 1/2 months old and Will wasn't even born. Keep up the good work with yours!