*health
*SLEEP (this would help all 3 of us). This is really taking a toll on all of us. We (Jason and I) are getting frustrated because it has been 5 months and little improvement. Right now I feel like I have NO idea what to do. I've read books, tried MANY different things....nothing works. In fact, things seem to be getting worse. Nap times are now challenging and they used to be easy.
*Karla to allow Jason to do at least a little of the comforting both during the day and during the night. She likes spending time with her Daddy but for some reason when she needs comfort it has to come from me. That is okay but when I am (literally) sick and tired it is hard on the 3 of us!
Things always seem difficult when you are tired, I know. But 5 months?! It is a long time.
Thank you!!!
We're going to take it easy today.
1 comment:
Dear Lord,
Watch over the McCormick's and keep them safe, happy and healthy. Your plans are our will. Remind us to be patient and to remember that all good things come to those who wait with patience and faith.
Amen.
Post a Comment