Sunday, April 26, 2009

Karla's "House"

Karla was a little more "sick" today than yesterday...just didn't look as good and wasn't as pleasant. She went to bed early so I hope she gets a good LONG night's rest and feels like a new person in the morning! Jason and I just felt sorry for her today. I wish we could make her sickness go away!!

Karla did perk up today during a visit from her great-grandparents, Mammy and Pappy. She was so excited about seeing them this afternoon! It was pretty funny.

I've been meaning to post these pictures of "Karla's house" for a week. Karla (and Jason and I) are having lots of fun with the refrigerator box. :) Too bad it takes up so much room!!


Yes, even Karla's rocking chair fits in the box...

She has a table made of blocks inside. Mommy Oso and Daddy Oso stay inside as well as her stuffed dog and cat.

1 comment:

Adrianna said...

I hope Karla is feeling better soon! It sounds like we both had exciting weeks that included trips to the ER! Hopefully, the worst is behind us now and we can enjoy the warm weather with healthy girls!