Saturday Mom M./Grammy and I went to a consignment sale in Butler. We went to the one in the spring and pretty much got Karla's entire summer wardrobe there. So we decided to go again this fall. Between the two of us we spent about $90 and got approximately 45 items. Karla got lots of clothes, a winter coat, puzzles, books, shoes, slippers, Dora dominoes, and her first Barbie dolls. The Barbie's came in a pack of 5 and I just wanted the Ariel Barbie because our neighbor has one and Karla LOVES it. I didn't want to get her started on Barbie yet but gave her the Ariel doll and one other one to be the "friend". Well, those two are her new favorite toy. They've entertained her for hours over the past few days. In addition to all the stuff for Karla I got baby Javier a pair of shoes, a brand new bath robe with matching slippers, and I got Jennifer (Javier's sister) the pretty red dress and a Hannah Montana shirt (bottom left of picture). I thought Jennifer would like the red dress for Christmas. I also got a book for me (about sleep habits of children) and two crocheted items that were only $1 each. I couldn't pass them up. Not sure what I will do with them or who the lucky recipient will be though.

Here's the sale's website if you are interested. It is really nice!
http://www.anangelsatticconsignmentsale.com/index.htm Now I just want to know why someone doesn't make a sale like this for adults!!
Sunday K and I went to my grandparents retirement community for the 2nd or 3rd annual family "Peepaw Open". Jason couldn't go and I don't golf so Karla and I decided to go to keep my grandma company. I think there were about 10 golfers and then 4 of us back at the apartment. Karla got to go to the lake and feed fish with Mammaw.


Today Jason was off for half a day so the 3 of us got to spend some time together. It was such a beautiful day! Sunny and almost 80 degrees!
No comments:
Post a Comment