Would a face like this give Mommy and Daddy a hard time????
Oh my, yes!
Karla is testing the waters these past few days!! Particularly at bedtime and in the morning when it is time to get dressed, comb hair, brush teeth, etc.
Today, Jason wasn't even to work yet (he was still driving) when I called him very frustrated and said "I don't know what to do with her!?"
I don't even know how to concisely describe her behavior other than she is saying "no" A LOT and TESTING, TESTING, TESTING.
We had a talk with her tonight and bedtime went surprisingly well...with lots of ignoring from us. At least now the rest of my evening isn't ruined by me trying to decompress. I hope we will all get a good night's sleep and start anew tomorrow! Whew...what a week.
1 comment:
I should have warned you...the terrible 3's start a bit early! Auri was the same way. I do a ton of reasoning and planning out the morning and night with her...it works! Brent just fights with her..lol!!!
Post a Comment