We increased Karla's asthma medication that she receives through her nebulizer on Saturday night because she still wasn't herself. The results since Saturday have been great! She sleeps much better, breathes easier and is just more pleasant. We had decreased the meds at the beginning of July knowing that they may have to be adjusted seasonally. She has a check-up in about 2 weeks with her doctor.
We did not receive a call from Karina last Friday but we did receive an email yesterday saying Heidy was at the hospital Friday because baby Javier was sick again. She said they would keep us posted through email or calls. I spoke with Diana again last night and she was going to try to call Heidy today to see how she is doing (they had met each other when I was in Guatemala)....so I'm going to call Diana again tonight and get the update. :)
Here are two pictures of Karla in my favorite outfit. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment