*Karla is growing! I guess I knew it would happen I just wasn't thinking it would happen anytime soon. I wasn't prepared to see her clothes get tight and short! I'm glad she is healthy though.
*I am feeling better this week. I got an antibiotic and decongestant from the doctor last week and it has helped me a lot! Karla has slept through the past two nights also so I'm not as tired.
*Our church put up pictures on the hallway bulletin board of us since they had all been praying for us. They had also put a sign in front of our house when we got home from Guatemala. I took a picture this past Sunday. I kept forgetting to take my camera.
*Saturday we went to see some of my good friends that I went to high school with. Here is a picture of us with our kids.
*I know I wanted to blog about something Karla did today but I can't think of it right now!! All I know is she is so cute and such a good little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment