Saturday, January 17, 2009

The doctor is in!


I got Karla a medical kit this week (so hopefully, maybe future doctor visits won't be so traumatic). She loves it! She played with it most of the day yesterday.

She also surprisingly spent some time in a laundry hamper. I kept asking her if she wanted out and she would say no. She had her doctor kit and Oso - didn't need anything else.


Karla had quite the hairdo when she finally got out of the hamper.


We only had those 3 nights of solid sleep. The problem almost seems to be getting worse. Last night, starting at 11:30 she was getting up every hour until I finally put her in bed with us. And then she was up before 7. Jason and I are going to have to discuss some type of plan because this can't continue - which I'm not looking forward to because it will probably involve more tears (for Karla) and more difficulty before things get better. I'm tired.

And of course now she is looking so cute and dancing around to her own happy beat that I have no choice but to go play with her! Just wish I had more energy!

1 comment:

Katie H said...

SO CUTE! Remember all the times we've told parents that it gets harder before it's better? Yea, I know you already know that... fight through it, you'll make it!