Saturday, January 3, 2009

Great-Grandparents

Karla visited her other set of great-grandparents yesterday. She has met them once before but I showed her their picture before we left home...and then she wanted to take it with us. She held it almost the whole way to see "Mammaw" and "Peepaw".



She liked playing with Peepaw and seeing what was in his pocket. He took her on a few walks down the hall of their housing complex.






She enjoyed calling out for "meme"(Mammaw) when she was told "no" by Mommy or Daddy. She also liked her walker. Karla was on "Blue Boy" (tricycle) and she and Mammaw would chase each other around.







Karla had lots of fun on "Blue Boy" something her great-uncle's and grandpa used to ride around on.






It was a fun and special day! Plus, Karla slept all night last night!!

Karla is speaking Mandarin now while watching Dora...I better go. Two languages is enough for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This particular blog and the pictures included are priceless!!!
The generations continue on and Karla is so loved by all.

GOD IS GOOD!

Love, Mom

Annie and Greg said...

Hey Jennifer. It's Annie. Glad you guys had a good holiday! I have been meaning to email you to see if you wanted to get together with the kids sometime. I'm just not sure which email address to use. Shoot me off an email when you get a chance!

Annie