Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's house!

We decided it was time to spend the night at Grandma and Grandpa's again. It had been a while...and last time sleeping (naps and bedtime) wasn't easy - mostly for Mommy.

We had a great time. Karla is definitely comfortable there now. She enjoyed playing with her 3 cousins...

...her aunts and uncles...

...washing dishes with Grandma...

...and going outside to "help" Grandpa grill while wearing her cousin's coat.

I got lots of pictures, of course. I will try to upload them to flickr later today. Grandma bought Karla and her 2 year old cousin Audra princess dresses that came with clip-on earrings, shoes, tiara, and necklace. Karla LOVES the shoes - surprise, surprise. She also loves the earrings. She is currently wearing them and she gave me the tiara and necklace - I hope I remember to take them off if someone comes to the front door. :) She isn't in to putting on the dress yet.

We went to gym class this morning. Karla continues to be a bit shy there. I'm not sure if it is because there are so many kids or because she is one of the younger kids. She has fun though.

Sleeping at night is improving...slowly.

No comments: