Sunday, March 1, 2009

A bit better today

Friday night Karla was up every hour between 11:30pm and 5:30am. It was NOT fun. I was basically sleeping for 30 minutes at a time. She couldn't be comforted no matter where we were. I tried every bed and chair upstairs. This is why I do think she has a bug... It just isn't normal. So, I was not very pleasant when it was time to get up Saturday morning...because Karla wasn't going to sleep in. So Daddy got up with Karla and let me sleep in. They cleaned the kitchen, family room, started laundry, and folded towels. For some reason I couldn't sleep in too long. I was shaken up by the previous night I guess. Daddy took Karla for some errands and to Chik Fil A for lunch so I could relax at home. It was nice to have some quiet time. Thank you Daddy!!! By the time they got home I was back to being able to function and (I think) I was pleasant again. :) Karla took a long nap in the afternoon and then we went to visit her Uncle Kevin for his birthday. So, Karla had lots of attention at Grammy and Pap-Pap's. I felt like I had the day off! I needed it! Last night Karla only woke up once and I was back in bed within 30 min. She didn't want picked up or anything - just wanted me to sit by her bed. We all feel better today. We've had a nice family day today. We're hoping for more sleep-filled nights...we'll see...

Here is a picture of Karla with her Uncles. Wait...where is Karla???

She had lots of fun being carried around...and being the center of attention!!

No comments: