I hope this afternoon we can go outside for a little while! Karla LOVES being outside. Whenever we have her walk out to the mailbox with us or play outside for a few minutes she smiles and laughs the whole time. I have a feeling she was probably used to being outside at least a little bit everyday when she lived in Guatemala. Now she is holed up inside with me! AH! Scary.
Karla has also decided she really likes the "bad lady" from "The Little Mermaid" (the sea witch, Ursula). She likes to look at the DVD cover, say "bad lady" and then kiss her. Should I be worried? :)
Yesterday when we went to the basement to change a load of laundry Karla found a Halloween pumpkin full of (fake) creepy crawly things. She loves them! Particularly the skeleton ring. They've been her favorite toys since yesterday. Ewww!
Yes, Oso likes the spider ring best.
No comments:
Post a Comment