
Today was what we are going to call "Adoption Day" and what we are going to celebrate every year with Karla! Her adoption is complete and her name is officially changed!
We had a wonderful experience at court with family, friends, and a great judge. Today Jason was off work so we gave Karla 2 gifts this morning and then spent a lot of time playing with them! It felt like Christmas. It was a great day.
I have been waiting for this day to change my blog. I hope to be able to do that in the next few days. We are still having very difficult nights. Karla is already awake after being in bed for only 40 minutes. I'm just going to go up to bed with her...I'm tired. I am keeping track of everything she eats, when she eats, when she sleeps, when she wakes up and when she has night sweats. If this is still continuing by Monday...it is back to the doctor. It is just SO weird because she is okay during the day.
I will look forward to blogging more about our court day! Jason posted pictures on flickr. We're done - we're done - WE ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
What a beautiful day! SHE IS ALL YOURS FOR LIFE!!! I am so glad I was a part of it!
Post a Comment