Monday, March 16, 2009

Patriotic Princess

Karla and I had a nice day today. We went to gym class and Karla participated more this week and it was so fun for me to watch her running around with the other kids. We also went shopping for Daddy's birthday gift - his birthday is tomorrow. She told everyone at the store - "Daddy gift" so that everyone knew we were getting a gift. :)

We took a walk this afternoon and she insisted that the seat be reclined all the way back so she could lounge. (this was after her nap too!)


She also carried her flag that she got last week on Adoption Day around for the afternoon and waved it high throughout the whole walk. It was kind of funny. She must have had experiences waving flags before because I have never showed her how to wave a flag like she does! I took pictures on my phone. :)

No comments: