Monday, December 8, 2008

NOPPY!

This is my favorite new word. It is what Karla says when she is playing with Daddy and he tries to get her/tickle her/play with her toy, etc. It is a combination of NO and POPPY. I crack up every time I hear her say it.

Today was a difficult day. It seems like our days are either great/fun or extremely difficult for me. It could be because last night Karla didn't sleep much. She was not feeling well today so she was not herself. I worry (too much) about her when I think she is getting sick - and this time I know she is. She's congested. She has a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning so hopefully that will put my mind at ease.

I am looking forward to blogging about her first haircut, our weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's and her party last night. :)

I'm still here, just tired.

2 comments:

Carey said...

I just LOVE when they come up with their own words! Too cute:)

Katie H said...

Aww she spent an hour in our building and ends up sick! geez... i knew this place was bad news! lol. Hope you both feel more like yourselves soon!