Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Okay, so it is a little late. Karla found a Halloween costume that was in the clothes our neighbors gave us (I thought I had them put away). She wanted to put the sheep costume on immediately...followed by the boots she just got. Jason fixed my computer yesterday!! Now I can post pictures again. We're going to Grandma and Grandpa's for the weekend so I'll upload more pictures on Monday. Have a good weekend and Happy Halloween in December! Baa!


Oh, before I even could post this...she found another costume. Now we are hopping. We hopped in to wake up Daddy! He didn't even care because she is just so cute!

Mommy better get ready for the day - we are going to get Karla's first hair cut (trim) this morning! I am excited! So many fun things to do!

1 comment:

Carey said...

Karla looks so sweet! Love the boots:)