Monday, December 15, 2008

Learning

Today I learned that watching your mommy get adjusted at the chiropractor is quite scary. Oops. I was just excited to have my chiropractor meet Karla.

Karla learned to say "excuse me" and "dancing".

Karla got a new brush and hair clips at Walmart this afternoon. She had me put EVERY hair clip in her hair!


Karla also saw her friend Austin today.


Karla didn't sleep through the night again last night. Wasn't quite as bad as the night before though. She was very pleasant today and I've noticed that she is more cuddly lately. She also gave me kisses three times today!! I was quite happy. :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So glad to hear things are continually getting better! Karla looks so darn cute with all the clippies in her hair. Ahh...to have a little girl.

Sometime I'll have to tell you about my Sharky's experience. UGH!

It was great running into you last weekend!