Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

Today at naptime and bedtime, I/we tucked Karla in and then she ASKED us to close her door and went right to sleep!!!!!!!! Whoa!! Exciting stuff!

Karla and I were outside pretty much all day today. It was hot and sunny, not a cloud in the sky! yeah for summer-like weather! Only bad thing...I didn't do anything in the house today, including make dinner (thanks, Jason). Guess I'll have to learn how to stay inside for a little while when it is so nice out!

In case you wondered, Oso is still wearing his voting sticker...Karla wore hers to bed last night on her pajamas but didn't feel she needed to wear it today.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So glad to hear things are going better. And my goodness, Karla is getting so big. She has grown so much since you brought her home. School is out and our schedule is kind of opening up (you know how it is). There is a GREAT sandbox at Pine Park. We should meet up with the kids some morning--before it is too hot!