Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wristers

One of my favorite things to do is crochet. In the fall I decided to make myself some wristers. The pattern I used was tedious and it took me a few months to get these things completed. Karla knew I had been working on them and I was very excited when I finished them. So then she decided she wanted wristers. I was going to make her pink ones to match her coats but she said "No, I want ones just like yours." I knew I didn't want to ever use the same pattern I had used again so I found another EASY pattern and adjusted it a little to fit her sweet little hands. It was much easier, went faster, and I think they look better. Maybe the pattern I had was not for varigated yarns...I don't know. If I make these again I will use the pattern I used for her wristers. So, now we proudly wear our wristers together. :) I finally remembered to have Jason take our picture in them today.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These two pictures are just too cute:) I love your hands together!
Jennifer, you are so talented,
Karla's blessed to have a Mom like
you!