Monday, March 21, 2011

Fishing

At the end of last July we went to our friends' lake house and Karla went fishing for the first time. I FORGOT my camera! I just remembered recently to ask one of our friends for the pictures. Thankfully they had taken pictures for me. :) Karla LOVED fishing. She is already talking about going this summer. She stayed with the men who were fishing on the dock the whole time. The other kids and women had gone back to the house. Karla stayed with her Daddy fishing until it was time to go in!

In these pictures she doesn't look too excited...but she caught several (one or two less than the man who caught the most). With each fish she got happier and gained more confidence. This must have been one of the first fish.

I'm happy to have these pictures because it is a good memory for the 3 of us.


No comments: