Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Little Pumpkins

I told a few people about the outfit I sent to my niece. Here is a picture of her in her crocheted hat and homemade skirt. I found a onesie to match the skirt. I was so excited to see a picture of her in the outfit! Here she is:

There had to be a shirt change before heading to the pumpkin patch.... :) Here is a picture of Kiera with her Mommy, my sis.

Karla had seen me crocheting the pumpkin hat and another one that I made for a new baby gift. She kept asking me to make her one. Jason told me he thought she was too old for the hat...but I couldn't resist. I know how to adjust the pattern size! :) Did she ever wear the hat outside of our house? No. It was really too warm in October and part of November. Now it is a little late for pumpkins. Unfortunately she will not pose with this hat on... This is the best shot I got. And yes. Oso is wearing a dress in this picture. She realized one of her dolls dresses fits him/her! Sometimes Oso is a girl, sometimes a boy. Recently Oso is usually a girl, especially when wearing a dress.

No comments: