Karla got to help them decorate their Christmas tree and get out some Christmas decorations.
She played Old Maid with Mammaw and Peepaw.
And, most importantly, we had a birthday party together. Karla had been concerned about Mammaw and Peepaw not being able to come to her birthday party SO we took some cake and princess decorations with us. We celebrated Karla's birthday as well as Mammaw and Peepaw's. They both have December birthdays. Hopefully they didn't mind princess plates and napkins. :)
I love this picture!!
We had to leave rather abruptly because Karla started having asthma troubles during dinner. Karla cried in the car because we had to leave. It about broke my heart because I'm "all growned up" and I still don't like leaving any of my grandparents!
Karla is getting better. We missed a playgroup Christmas party and her last gym class earlier this week. We did make it to dance yesterday and a playdate today.
No comments:
Post a Comment