I have been dragging my feet about what to do about a future dance class for Karla ever since her summer class ended. There were some things that I didn't like about where/who she took lessons from this summer so I wanted to find somewhere else. Everywhere else seems like such a huge commitment with dance classes going from September to May.
Today Karla and I finally went to the dance studio I had heard the most good things about and that was reasonably priced. I wanted to stop in and just see the place and get a feel for it. I'm glad we did! We got to meet the teacher she will have and she gave us a tour of the place. There are several studios and they all have mirrored walls and barres....our last place didn't have either of those. Karla got to see the studio she would dance in and see where I will sit to wait for her. I ended up signing her up and she and I were both excited when we left! Her classes start next week - glad there was room left in the class! She'll be doing ballet and tap again. It has been funny how at different times today she has started to talk about dance, the studio, or her teacher. She's thinking about it that is for sure!
We also went to the library today. I love how much Karla enjoys going there...mostly because I enjoy it so much too! She couldn't wait to get home to read ALL the new books we got. We spent lots of time reading together and she spent time looking at her books alone too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment