Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Last Dance Class

Karla had her last dance class for the summer today. I am going to try to get her into another class this fall but at a different location/studio. They had a short program today for family where they did tap and ballet.

Here she is doing one of her favorite moves.

Check out the seriousness. I'm not really sure that she was supposed to be doing that move again or not...

She got a medal (and a lollipop) at the end of the class. Her first medal! :)

And her favorite part of the whole experience may have been that Daddy bought her flowers! She said she has always wanted to get her own flowers. She was pretty excited and they were "all her favorite colors!"

I loved watching her perform today....and I don't think anyone noticed that I did get teary-eyed! Don't know why...I guess because it is just so fun to watch her do and enjoy new things.

No comments: