Tonight Karla helped me make dinner. Looks pretty proud doesn't she (and so very cute)?
She washed the peppers and got out her pumpkin cutter from Halloween (I didn't even realize she knew where this was) so that she could help me cut the veggies.
I grabbed something out of the dining room and heard a loud bite/crunching sound and then I heard Karla say "Look Mommy. It is just like a Popsicle." It was so funny I had to run for the camera. She was just loving standing there and eating the pepper. I kept working on dinner and she put quite a dent in the green pepper. After telling me she didn't think she liked red peppers she began taking several bites out of it too.
Notice the missing bites.
I had to jump in a picture too.
Notice the "high heel shoes" and Oso....neither of those two things is ever far away.
That was the most fun I've had making dinner in a while! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment