Saturday, June 5, 2010

Clean Up

Cleaning or even just having things picked up can be a difficult task. For some reason I thought if you are home all the time it should be easier to keep the house clean. This doesn't seem to be the case here! It almost seems harder.

I had just cleaned up the family room and had run the vacuum. I no sooner vacuumed the dining room, turned around and this had happened in the family room...where moments before it was nice and picked up.


I had just about finished cleaning the first floor of the house when I hear the sound of numerous things falling down the steps. It was the bag of coins Karla was going to carry upstairs to put in her piggy back. She said it "accidentally" opened and then all the coins fell out.

Okay, Karla is getting the coins cleaned up, I go to put a few dishes in the dishwasher, return to the steps to find that, (yea!) Karla listened and cleaned up the coins but now there are several other items on the steps that had been put away just moments before.

Some days it doesn't feel worth it to try to have a neat house!

No comments: