Karla was a little intimidated by the slide at first (I was too!) After watching Austin go down a few times, she tried it. :) Here she is at the bottom with Chase watching closely.
Jen went down the slide with Austin and Karla. I got a great picture but I'm not sure if Jen would want me to post it. :) So, since Jen went down I felt like I had to go down with Karla when she asked me to... It was fun!
Karla saw this throne as soon as we arrived. She sat in it several times and was the "queen."
Jumpin around!
While there I saw a child I used to work with, at least 3 years ago. I barely recognized her! She is 7 now and didn't remember me...which is fine. But the grandma remembered me. It was one of my favorite families. I had met both grandmas and knew both of the little girl's parents. It was really nice to see a "patient" doing so well!
No comments:
Post a Comment