Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Busy

We're here...just busy. Lots of fun things to blog about when I get a chance. Thought I'd post some pictures for now.

Jason and I got to go to his company's party Saturday night. It was lots of fun! Of course we had to get some pictures of us dressed up...and our favorite pic has our little girl in it too.

Karla helped Daddy put Christmas lights up outside. I stayed in where it was warm and took pictures through the window. :)

Karla LOVED this giant Rudolph we saw on Monday. She even wanted me to take her picture with him.

This morning Karla created her own dress. I just used some pins to secure it in place...she was getting a bit frustrated that it wouldn't stay on her. :) She spent quite a bit of time wearing this over her PJs. I was wearing a blanket tied around my waist as a dress...didn't get a pic of that though. :)

No comments: