Wednesday, November 4, 2009

More Memories

One year ago today we went to Antigua.


Is it time to get out of this hotel yet???



Okay, back to the year 2009...

*we started a gym class at the YMCA. It is the same one we did several months ago. This time Karla's friend Austin is in our class. It was neat to see how she interacted with the other kids and how well she listened to the teacher compared to last time. Last time she was at my knee the whole time. This time she just kept her eye on me and ran to do what the teacher asked them to do.

*bedtime continues to be a struggle

*Karla went to the dentist for first teeth cleaning. She did a great job and even enjoyed it! I was very proud of her.

*I'm glad to have all these nice memories for the end of October and into November...usually this is my least favorite time of the year. Mainly because it gets cold and dark out and because I usually get sick or just plain don't feel good. Now that I'm not working (and getting allergy shots) I do feel better...so far so good. And now I also have great memories of this time of year and of course...a birthday to celebrate! (yes, I should be getting ready for the party or resting for the party rather than blogging but I can't help myself)

No comments: