Karla was comfortable with apartment life immediately.
She enjoyed walking around campus...
...holding hands with Tio to cross the street (and only Tio - Mommy and Daddy weren't acceptable for hand holding today!)
and riding on Daddy's shoulders.
I uploaded today's pictures to flickr because I thought I got some good ones.
Karla is lucky to have such great "Tios" in her life
The week was pretty uneventful but nice and relaxing. We are struggling with bedtime and multiple night awakenings (again). I'm sure it has been well over a week since I slept all night. I think we slipped back to bad patterns because of potty training. She no longer wears the pull-ups at night...really only needed them for maybe 2-3 weeks after we started training but used them longer. So she learned that if she calls out and says she has to go potty at night...I come running...and she doesn't always need to go. We really don't know what to do about this because we don't want her to have accidents. Trying to work on bedtime first now. We're hoping we all get a little more sleep this coming week.
Here is another cute picture from this morning. She wanted a "towel hat" because I do that with my hair sometimes and she thinks it is quite funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment