Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentines, Singing, and Krazy Glue

Today we worked on some Valentine's cards. We added stickers. Somehow all 3 of us - me, Oso, and Karla - were covered in stickers by the end of our time at the table. Karla even wanted to take the stickers off of the Valentine's so we could put more on us - but I drew the line. :)


Karla was doing so well sitting at the table I decided to take the opportunity to peel some potatoes for dinner. We were listening to music and at times I used the potato peeler as a microphone. Then Karla needed a microphone...then Oso... We all had a fun time singing. Somehow the potatoes got peeled too!


This morning I left for a few hours and Grammy babysat. Neither Karla nor I shed any tears! I think both Karla and Grammy had a great time having the house to themselves!

Our only challenge (and it is a big one) is bedtime and sleeping for more than 3-4 hours at a time!

Oh, and just so you know, Instant Krazy Glue does bond instantly to the skin. I was just trying to fix something with it and held it a little too tight for a little too long. I had to spend a good 10 minutes soaking my finger in warm soapy water and trying to detach the object from my finger. It hurts to type this - it isn't stopping me though as you can see. I couldn't decide if I would rather have something stuck to my skin or be upstairs putting Karla to bed like Jason was. It is a tough call.

No comments: